Echo Show Setup
Setting up an Echo show device is not a difficult task to do. You can easily complete an Echo show setup by following all the on-screen instructions it shows you on its screen. You need to have three resources by your side if you want to Setup your Echo show device. First, a working and a fast internet connection. Second, the Alexa app already downloaded on your phone. Third, a power source to provide electric supply to your Echo show device. We will show you a few steps below about how you can set up and configure your Echo show. Let’s look at all the steps below.
Amazon Echo Show Setup
- Insert the power cord in the power slot of your Echo show first and then plug in the power Adaptor into the electric socket.
- Now, your Echo show will turn on. It may take a few seconds to a minute to turn on.
- Now, your Echo show will say “Hello, Ready for Setup”.
- At this point, it will show you your name on the screen. You will have to confirm that “it’s you by tapping on the “Yes, That’s me” option.
- Confirm your place and timezone.
- Give the name of your choice to your Echo show and click on the “Continue” option.
- An introductory video will start to stream on your Echo show telling you about its features.
- Now, you will see the almost done message flashing on its screen followed by your Echo show saying ” This device is ready”.
- Hence, you can give your Echo show the voice commands and it will answer you back about all the queries.
Note: Always get your Amazon Account registered on your Echo show at the time you buy it. Because, if you will have it registered on your Amazon Account. Then, you will not have to connect it with your Alexa app or your wireless internet network. It will do it by itself. Because your Amazon account has the password of your internet network. Hence, by doing that you can save a lot of time while performing an Echo show setup. If someone has gifted it to you. Then you will need to connect it with your internet network and Alexa manually. This is the time-consuming way of Setting up your Echo show.
Also, Read Echo Dot Setup
Echo Show App
We all know that our beloved Echo show covers a broad spectrum of Application areas. Echo Show has the capability to automate the tasks of its users. Users can perform a broad range of tasks with the help from their Echo show. But to do that you will have to set it up first and connect it with electricity, Wireless network and Alexa app. After that, you will be able to do the tasks you want to do by using it. Here is the list of the things you can do with the help of your Echo show device.
- You can play music on your Echo show by adding Amazon Prime music skill in your Echo show. Just give your Echo show a voice command to play the top Music from Amazon music after saying it’s wake word ” Alexa”.
- Add the skills like Youtube, Netflix, etc. on your Alexa app and stream the videos you want to watch on your Echo show device. You can simply say ” Alexa” show me the latest song by Enrique Iglesias”. Your Echo show allows you to play, pause and stop the streaming videos whenever you want just by giving it a voice command. Your Echo show gives you the opportunity to stream your favorite movies and shows on it whenever you want.
- You can call your friends and loved ones on their Echo device from your Echo show. It allows you to make video calls, voice calls. You can also send the text messages to your friends via your Echo show device.
- Your Echo show can control the smart devices in your home and manage their functions. It can supervise and direct them to do a certain task or a piece of work. All you have to do is to connect these devices to the same wireless network on which your Echo show is connected and connect these smart device to your Alexa app by going to your Alexa app.
- The echo show provides has thousands of functional as well as application areas. You can give almost any task you want your Echo show to complete and do.
Also, Read Echo Setup
The echo show has an advantage over all other Echo devices. Because it has a screen over it. This screen helps you a lot in setting it up as well as using it. You can accomplish thousands of tasks with the help of your Echo show. You just have to install the skill you need to complete a specific task. Amazon has provided its users with thousands of Alexa skills. Users can simply download or add these skills by going to the skills store from your Alexa app. But for doing that. You need to download the Alexa app on your smartphone.
Also, Read Connect Alexa To WiFi