How To Download Alexa App For PC?
Nowadays, downloading the Alexa app for Windows PC has become easier than before. You can download Alexa app for PC, iPhone, Mac, Windows 10, Android phones, etc and connect it with your Echo device very easily. There are two methods of downloading the Alexa app for PC. First, You can simply go to the Microsoft store located in the taskbar of almost all windows 10 computers.
There you can search for the Alexa app and download it by clicking on the get button. You can log in to it and get it working by following some on-screen instructions to set it up. Second, You can also go to Alexa.Amazon.com by entering it into the address bar of your web browser and login into it with the help of your Amazon Account’s login credentials. That is the method in which you can set up your Echo device without actually installing or downloading the Alexa app for your devices.
If you want to Access Alexa App on your Mac computer. Then, you can do that by going to Alexa.Amazon.com from your Mac computer’s web browser. Simply log in to the Alexa web app using the login credentials of your Amazon account. Now, imitate the instructions and commands you see on your Alexa web app screen. You can also download the Alexa app for PC by going to the Microsoft Store from your Windows 10 PC. Below, we are going to mention stepwise procedure about how to download Alexa App for Windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows computers. Though the process of downloading the Alexa app on all of your Windows devices is the same. You can try these methods according to the Windows Operating system version you have. That is how you can download Alexa App for pc.
Also, Read Download Alexa app
How To Download Alexa App For Windows 10 PC?
You can download the Alexa app for Windows 10 PC by following some simple steps specified below. If you want to download the Alexa app for windows 10 PC. Then, You can do that in two ways. You can do it by going to Microsoft Store or by visiting the Alexa.Amazon.com website. Follow the steps mentioned and specified below.
Download Alexa App For Windows 10 PC
- Get on your Windows 10 PC and launch the Microsoft store icon available in the taskbar of your Windows 10 PC by clicking on it.
- Now, the Microsoft store home screen will appear on your Windows 10 PC.
- Go to the search bar of Microsoft store and type in ” Alexa App” there and tap on the ” Enter” button.
- Now, you will see the Alexa app along with its Alexa icon.
- Click on that “Alexa App” icon.
- Now, click on the ” Get” button to download the Alexa app for Windows 10 computer.
- You can launch the Alexa app by clicking on the ” Launch” button when it’s downloaded your Windows 10 computer.
- Now, you can log in to your Alexa App by entering the username and password of your Amazon Account and proceed further to Setup your Alexa Device.
- At this point, you will see the terms and conditions screen on your Alexa app screen. Click on the ” Continue” button there.
- Now, you will see the “talk to your Alexa screen” on your Windows 10 PC. Click on the ” Continue” button.
- At this point, A dialog box will appear asking you to “let Alexa Access your microphone”. Click on the ” Yes” button below it to allow it to access your Windows 10 computer’s microphone.
- Now, turn on the hands-free mode to activate your Alexa Echo device just by giving it a voice commands without pressing the wake button on your computer.
- Now, you will see ” Configure Alexa on PC” settings. Enable or disable the options according to your need and click on the ” Finish Setup” option.
- A dialog box will appear asking ” Let this app run Alexa task when you log in”. Click on the ” Enable” option.
- Now, you will see ” Do you want to pin Alexa to taskbar” option. Click on the ” Yes” button below it.
- Finally, you will see the home screen of the Alexa app for windows 10. There you can go to settings options to modify its settings. You can go to things to try to add various new skills into your Alexa app directly from the skills store.
For downloading Alexa app on your Windows 10 PC. You will need to have a fast and working internet connection connected to your Windows 10 pc. Alexa app works better on windows 10 pc as compared to windows 7 computer. Because Windows 10 PC’s are more advanced and better than Windows 7 PCs. Windows 10 has better features and functions than a windows 7 PC.
Also, Read Connect Alexa to wifi
Hence, your Echo device is ready for listening to your voice commands and instructions. Now, you are free to add as many skills as you want to add in your Echo device. If you want to add skills to your Alexa app. Then, you will need to go to the home page of your Alexa app on Windows 10 PC. Then, you will just have to click on the skills option available in the left navigation menu of your Alexa Echo app.
After clicking on that, you will see the page which will show you the grid view of all skills which you can add with your Alexa app according to their functions, names, and ratings, etc. If you want to know how to add Alexa skills into the Alexa app. Then you can click on that skill and click on the ” Enable” button there. Hence, the skill will add up to your Alexa app.
Also, Read Fix Orange light on Alexa
How To Download Alexa app for windows 7 PC?
If you want to download the Alexa app for windows 7 PC. Then, don’t get panic, it’s very easy. For doing that, You will need to visit the Microsoft Store from your Windows 7 PC. We recommend you to access the Microsoft store from your Microsoft Edge web browser. It is the most compatible web browser to download the Alexa app on your Windows 7 PC. You can also visit the Alexa.Amazon.com website for accessing the Alexa app without downloading it. Look at all the steps below and follow them to Setup your Echo device.
Download Alexa App For Windows 7 PC
- Get on your Windows 7 PC and launch the web browser of your computer.
- Now, simply type in Alexa.Amazon.com of your web browser’s address bar at the top of the window and click on the ” Enter” button from your computer keyboard.
- Now, you will see the ” Alexa.Amazon.com” website.
- Simply enter the UserID and security key of your Amazon account and click on the login button, If you are not logged in into your Amazon Account.
- Once you are logged in. Then, just unbox your Echo device and turn it on by connecting it with the power socket.
- Now, wait for the ring light indication of your Echo device to turn orange in color.
- Now, Go to the navigation panel available on the left side of your computer screen to connect the Echo device to Alexa app.
- Just click on the ” Settings” >> Setup a New Device>> Amazon Echo>> Select the language of your Echo.
- Go to the wifi settings of your computer and connect your Echo device with the Alexa web app by clicking on ” “Amazon XXX” from the list of wifi networks available.
- If you don’t see your Echo device on this list. Then, you can simply press and hold the Action button on your Echo device for at least 7-10 seconds. Then, your Echo device will automatically go to the setup mode.
- After that, You will simply need to follow all the instructions you see on your computer screen to Setup your Echo device and complete the Alexa setup.
- Hence, your Alexa device is ready to work.
Also, Read Echo setup
You will need to check about the firmware of your computer or PC before installing Alexa app on it. Your computer device should have Alexa app supported firmware on it. Because if your computer device will not have Alexa app support firmware. Then, your Alexa app will work in a different manner than it works on your Alexa device. In this case, you will need to press the blue button on your computer’s screen to wake up your Alexa application. It will not activate after listening to the ” Wake” word because of the absence of the supported firmware. Nowadays. Most of the companies are manufacturing the computers and laptops with Alexa supported firmware installed on them. These laptops give you the same experience of using the Alexa app as you get on your smartphone devices.
How To Download Alexa App For Windows
If you want to download the Alexa app for windows. Then, you can do that very easily by following some simple steps on your Windows computer or a laptop device. You need to have Microsoft Store on your Windows computer for downloading the Alexa app on it. We advise you to create a Microsoft account and verify it on your Windows 10 computer to freely access Microsoft Store on your Windows computer and download the Alexa app on it.
Download Alexa App For windows
- Go to your computer web browser.
- Fill in the Alexa.Amazon.com in the address bar of your web browser and simply press the enter button.
- Log in to your Amazon account by entering its username and password.
- Connect your Echo to the power socket via its power adaptor.
- Turn your Echo device on and wait for it to boot up and show you the orange ring light indication.
- Now, go to the settings tab available in the navigational panel of the Alexa.Amazon.com website.
- Click on “Setup a new device” option.
- Select the model of your Echo device along with your language preference.
- Go the wifi settings of your Windows computer and find and click on the ” Amazon xxx” device to connect with it.
- Connect Alexa to wifi by choosing your wifi network and filling up its network password key in there.
- Follow all instructions given by the Alexa web app very carefully until you reach the end of the setup process.
Alexa App For Windows 10
- Go to your Windows computer, Launch Microsoft store by clicking on its icon in the taskbar.
- Search for “Alexa App“ in the search bar of Microsoft store’s home screen.
- Now, Click on the Alexa app’s icon from the list of All Alexa related Applications.
- After that, click on the ” Get” option to download the Alexa app for windows computer.
- Now your Alexa app will start to download on your windows computer.
- You can launch the Alexa app for windows by clicking on the ” Launch” button on your computer screen. and sign it into it.
- Click on the” Continue” button when you see the terms and conditions page on your Alexa app screen after reading them.
- Now, click on the ” Yes” button to ” let Alexa Access your microphone”.
- Turn on the hands-free mode to activate your Alexa app via your voice and give it voice commands without pressing the wake button.
- Enable all options above the ” Configure Alexa on PC” and press the ” Finish Setup” button.
- Click on the enable button below the message showing “Let this app run Alexa task when you log in”.
- Now, Pin Alexa to the taskbar of your Windows PC.
- Hence, you will see the home screen of the Alexa app on your windows computer.
Also, Read Echo Plus Setup